Monday, October 18, 2010

The craziest week ever!

Nursing Graduation! On wednesday night we had our Practical Nurse Graduation. My Aunt Lois flew down for the week to celebrate my graduation with me. She had talked me into it about three summers ago, so she had no choice but to fly out and see me graduate! We had a great and very busy week, it was wonderful to have her around!






Welcome baby Oliver. He was born Thursday, October 14 @ 9:40 pm, weighing 8lbs 15 oz. He is a chunky little monkey. He is wearing the hat I got him in the summer while I was in Stratford. It is made from fair-trade organic cotton! He is such a sweetheart, he is the quiet brother who loves to snuggle!











Happy Birthday to my sweetheart!! Today, October 18th, Arnie turned 29!! I had to work from 12-8 so I threw him a little surprise party at the Mosaic Centre. He is with his friend Jacque in the picture. We had a good morning hanging out with everyone, then we went to work for the day!


1 comment: